Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Please select the correct postcode so that we can price your delivery correctly. Selecting incorrectly may delay your delivery.
- If you have tight or difficult access, please call us before placing your order. A failed delivery may incur a charge.
- Our delivery vehicle is a log drop sided 8-wheeler wagon that has a crane to offload bulk bags. The crane swings off the side of the wagon and has a reach of about 3 metres. If you have any special requirements for your delivery, we will do our best to complete them. You can either leave a note at time of checkout, give us a call on 0161 9805350 or ask our driver on the day.
- We aim to deliver within 3 working days, working days being Monday to Friday. If there is a preferred time, we will do our best to achieve this. You can either leave a note at time of checkout or give us a call on 0161 9805350. However, this cannot always be possible, and we reserve the right to work to our own timetable. Huperade Ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly from any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the delivery address provided by the Buyer and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the goods. The buyer must be present at the time of delivery unless otherwise agreed prior to delivery with Huperade Ltd.
- No responsibility will be taken by Huperade Ltd for any damage to customers property while a delivery is being made.